Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our New Arrivals

In August, James and I discovered a kitten (maybe 6 weeks old or so) living inside the engine of our non-working car. There were no signs of its family being nearby, so we took it in.

Until a few weeks ago, we were not 100% certain of Fraidy's gender. However, a belly began to develop and within a short amount of time we were more convinced that Fraidy was indeed a girl. Yesterday those thoughts were confirmed.

One of the first things Eliana and I do each morning is feed our cats. When we stepped outside to feed them, I immediately noticed that Fraidy's belly had diminished in size. Had we been outside just a few minutes sooner, we probably would have been able to watch Fraidy give birth to her four little kittens.

Here are some of our favorite photos.












1 comment:

The Two of Us said...

Awww...I'm not a cat person, but those are cute pictures. I also love the new look to the blog. The picture up top is beautiful and actually makes me miss Guam - isn't that funny?