Once I saw a little bird go hop, hop, hop.
So I said, "Little bird, will you stop, stop, stop?"
I went to the window to say, "How do you do?"
Then he shook his little tail and far away flew.
Eliana decided to do with some of the yarn you shared with us.
I almost did not let Eliana help me that day, but after recently hearing a famous person say they knew nothing about cooking because mom was too concerned with getting dinner on the table on time and didn't want the mess, there was no hesitation from me.
I almost did not let Eliana help me that day, but after recently hearing a famous person say they knew nothing about cooking because mom was too concerned with getting dinner on the table on time and didn't want the mess, there was no hesitation from me.
Messes can be cleaned up, kitchen skills can be taught, patience can be practiced, and time with my daughter is PRICELESS!
A song from one of Eliana's favorite movies.By the way, this is our 100th post, so it had to be a good one! :o)
3 comments:
OK, Where to start? First off, I LOVE the purple dress up shoes she was wearing outside. Adds a little extra something to her outfit. Secondly, when she finally learns to tie her shoes, those cats better run!
What a blessing to see you be so patient and let her bread that chicken. I don't think I am there yet. I could just see Sam sticking it in her mouth. And I love the singing. What a joy she is.
She did very well on the poem!
I agree with Julie...those cats should be very afraid when she learns to tie. =) I'm glad she's able to use the yarn...I'll have to get her some more scraps, if you want.
That is great that you are taking the time to teach her to cook. I love including my girls in meal prep, and (for now) they love helping. Just tell me one thing...did she lick her fingers after you shut off the camera? LOL! =)
Her singing is so sweet! It reminds me of my girls when they were younger. Has she started making up her own songs? It's always so cute to hear what they come up with to say in their songs. =)
Awesome post. You are such a great mom to let her learn to cook. Watching her bread that chicken was adorable.
I love her purple dress up shoes. They are so cute.
Your little Eliana has a great memory, memorizing that bird story, and the song, how precious. And then to see how many verses she has memorized according to the side of you blog! Impressive. Keep it up!
Post a Comment