Friday, November 21, 2008

Things We've Learned - #4: Fashion Sense Takes Time

I'll admit, when Eliana was younger her fashion faux pas were my doing. Play clothes are play clothes, right? When you are at home it doesn't necessarily matter if everything matches.

Well, now Eliana seems to have her own idea of fashion. We tend to be drawn to the more tailored clothing - cute and feminine without being fluffy, lacy, and "fu-fu." Somehow, I think we have a girly-girl in our midst. We have been given lots of hand-me-downs over the past two years, some of which have been the fluffy, lacy style. Guess what Eliana is drawn to?

Eliana loves to play dress up and dresses up for anything - baking in the kitchen, playing with her colored rice/noodles, and just hanging out at home. Anyway, here are some of her latest fashions.









5 comments:

James, Erica, Eliana and Landon said...

We've lost the last two comments - one from Rebekah and one from Carol. Sorry! We're not sure what happened.

The Two of Us said...

I love the bracelets on James. :)

Julie said...

Those are the best boots ever!

Rebekah Downs said...

I'll try to remember what I said the first time. You sure are asking a lot of a pregnant woman's brain. =)

Her outfits are so cute! My girls are the same way. They come up with some pretty interesting combinations, but I'm like you. If they're just hanging around the house, what does it matter what they're wearing? I just let them "express" themselves.

Oh, and I love the green hat! Green is my favorite color! Accessories are a must, too...love all the jewelry. I think my overall favorite outfit, though, is the 2nd to last one. The expression on her face is so cute, and she seems confident in her choice and pulls it off quite nicely. =)

Anonymous said...

I love these photos of Eliana enjoying life. And James too!!