Thursday, November 13, 2008

An Extended Date

Pre-injury, James participated in a golf tournament and won a free two-day/1-night trip to the Tradewinds in St. Pete, so we are taking the opportunity tomorrow night and part of Saturday to enjoy time together as a couple (and celebrate my birthday).  This will be the FIRST time we have ever left Eliana overnight with family (which may be easier or more difficult than we thought...we'll see!)!  We are so thankful to have parents who live nearby and are looking forward to some time away.

2 comments:

Rebekah Downs said...

Have a great trip! I remember the first time I left Alyx with my parents. I was a wreck, and she didn't seem to care one way or the other. I'm sure she was just excited to be with Granny and Papa. =) Try not to worry about her...just have a good time together.

Happy Birthday!

The Two of Us said...

Yay! I have fun. I'm sure you'll be fine and she will have a great time with her grandparents. Happy Birthday!