Today is our anniversary!

Will you go with me?
(February 14 - 9th grade)

Will you marry me?
(We were engaged on my birthday - Nov. 15, 1990. This is our engagement photo.)

I Will
(Our wedding ~ August 16, 1991)
December 1993
I Love You Still!

March 2008
I Always Will!
I love you, James! Thank you for 17 spectacular years!
(Yes, 17 years! We can't hardly believe it ourselves.)
7 comments:
Oh Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures. It's so neat to see you two grow together. Here's to 17 more!!!
Wow! Happy Anniversary, you guys! Love the pictures... =)
Were Daniel and Spence in your wedding? Also, Jason thought he recognized 2 guys (brothers) from PCC. Last name...Bates?
Happy Anniversary! Wish I would have known when we saw you today. :) Hope you both get to do something special. Good to be back and see you! Eliana is getting so tall!
Awesome! I love the pictures. Seriously...those are really cool. Personally, I like your hair at this stage best. :)
Happy Anniversary.
Daniel and David were in our wedding, as well as the Bates brothers. Good eye! My brother was only ten when we were married. My how time flies!
Congratulations!!! I just noticed Daniel was in that picture -and Garrett. Very funny--but day to day you don't notice all the changes until you look back.
congratulations!! That is so awesome to see you so happily married after 17 years and 17 years of service to the King. I trust that God will give you many more years together.
Post a Comment