Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two for One

Two months in one post seems to be all I have time for these days, which is okay.  I am learning more and more that some things just have to take a backseat to the more pressing and important things of this life, but especially the eternal things.  If I waited one more day though, there would be three months worth in this one post.

We all know and experience first-hand that time passes far too quickly, especially noticeable as we watch our children.  Here we are just one and two months away from a five and two year old.  Amazing.  I am thankful every day for my children, even if it is something I have to remind myself of on a particularly trying day.  But there are also days that I am simply overwhelmed with thankfulness and love for these two precious blessings.  Answers to prayer.  Exceeding abundantly.  To God be the glory.






No comments: