"This Final Judgment of Adoption creates a relationship between the adoptee and all relatives of Petitioners that would have existed if the adoptee were a blood descendent of the Petitioners, born to them in wedlock, entitled to all rights and privileges thereof, and subject to all obligations of a child being born in wedlock to Petitioners....DONE and ORDERED on the 18th day of November, 2009."

I am thankful for a great husband.
I am thankful for my sweet red-headed daughter, Eliana.
I am thankful for my smiley son, Landon.
I am thankful for adoption (This is National Adoption Month).
I am thankful to be a mother.
I am thankful to be a mother of two.
I am thankful for the unique journeys to both of our children, including all of the mountains and valleys.
I am thankful for the friends who loved us, cried with us, prayed for us, and encouraged us along the way.
Most of all, I am thankful for a sovereign God Who chose these children for us before the world began.
I am overwhelmed. I am amazed. I am thankful.
I am thankful for a great husband.
I am thankful for my sweet red-headed daughter, Eliana.
I am thankful for my smiley son, Landon.
I am thankful for adoption (This is National Adoption Month).
I am thankful to be a mother.
I am thankful to be a mother of two.
I am thankful for the unique journeys to both of our children, including all of the mountains and valleys.
I am thankful for the friends who loved us, cried with us, prayed for us, and encouraged us along the way.
Most of all, I am thankful for a sovereign God Who chose these children for us before the world began.
I am overwhelmed. I am amazed. I am thankful.
2 comments:
I do not think you could smile any bigger. Congrats to you all. Praise God for his goodness.
This is Michele from Ohio (from C.A.). I just wanted to say congratulations! Your children and BEAUTIFUL and sooo precious!
God is good!
In Him,
Mic
Post a Comment