Actually, I enjoy using the scheduling posts feature. I have a couple more already done for a month or two down the road (specific days). When I have a chunk of time and am planning uploads, posts, etc. I get it done so I don't have to think about it.
Happy Birthday James! And I am so happy for you Erica that you have been blessed with the man of your dreams and Gods choice for you - what more could or should a woman ask for!
3 comments:
Wow. You were up early for this one. That IS love. :) Happy Birthday, James! 30 fits you well!
Actually, I enjoy using the scheduling posts feature. I have a couple more already done for a month or two down the road (specific days). When I have a chunk of time and am planning uploads, posts, etc. I get it done so I don't have to think about it.
Happy Birthday James! And I am so happy for you Erica that you have been blessed with the man of your dreams and Gods choice for you - what more could or should a woman ask for!
Post a Comment