Many of my favorite "mommy moments" never get captured in photos, but they are savored in my mind as I reflect on the three years that I have been blessed to be a mother. Changing dirty diapers, middle-of-the-night feedings, tending to cuts and scrapes, toilet training at its best and worst, bedtime prayers and songs, impromptu hugs and kisses, and a host of other things come to mind. "For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him" (1 Samuel 1:27). Eliana was worth the wait!
This slideshow contains many of my favorite photos that bring back such wonderful memories.
To my mom and sister...Happy Mother's Day! I love you!
6 comments:
what precious, precious pictures of you and eliana together. i can see by the love in your eyes, she was surely worth the wait! happy mothers day, erica! i am so happy you have the joy of being a mom!
Great, Great Pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. Happy Mother's Day!
Loved those pictures down memory lane! You both get more beautiful as the years go by!
Also like the picture of you and Jessamy with your mom! Was that taken on Mother's Day?
Mother's Day 2006
Ok, the pictures made me cry. Now my eyes are all puffy. What a blessing she is. Happy Mother's day!
Great Pictures. Of course, I was starting to cry before the slide show as soon as I read the verse, "for this child I prayed..." as I surely understand that. We are very thankful that we are privileged to be here and know you during this time in all of our lives...
Post a Comment