Monday, November 10, 2008

Kid Concoctions & A Future Chef?

Often we are stuck in a rut with meal ideas and I am not usually one to venture out and try new things very often. James is more adventurous in regards to foods and Eliana seems to be following in his footsteps.

"Dipping sauce" is one of Eliana's favorite things, which for her happens to be ranch dressing. Most anything gets dunked in it these days. But we have noticed that other condiments and "saucy" items get used for dipping as well - ketchup, yogurt, and even soup. Recently Eliana took her blueberries and dumped them into her lentil soup. Ugh! Kids have no preconceived ideas about food so as long as she is eating well, then I guess we shouldn't shudder at the food creativity she has. Maybe one day she will be attending a culinary school!



P.S. Thank you, Leah, for the recipe!

1 comment:

The Two of Us said...

I love the cooking outfit! Very cute!