Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things We've Learned - #2: Pets are Tolerant...to a Point

Learning to be gentle takes practice and satisfying curiosity can turn into an unpleasant moment, but overall our cats have been quite understanding of a little one. Only one cat (Pebbles) refuses to be bothered and is rarely seen. Though we have a BUNCH of Eliana and pet photos, we tried to narrow it down to some of the best ones.











3 comments:

Rebekah Downs said...

I love the 1st picture! I assume she is trying to kiss the cat, but the way she's grabbing the ears, it appears that she's laying down the law....saying something like, "Listen here, buck-o, I'm the boss around here...got it?" =)

Did she really get scratched in the video clip or was she just surprised? That was so pitiful. =(

James, Erica, Eliana and Landon said...

Eliana was trying to kiss the cat and she did get scratched on the lip!

Anonymous said...

look at her. she looks like she loves those pets!!!