Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recent Favorite Photos

August seems to have flown by, perhaps due in part to the various activities that have kept us busy. We've done some babysitting, celebrating, welcoming, worrying (I know we shouldn't worry, but when your daughter almost breaks a finger...), and playing around. Rather than bother with a slideshow this time, we just wanted to share some of our favorite photos.

Will wasn't too sure about Eliana cleaning him up after lunch!
Eliana enjoyed looking through our wedding photos!  
We found this kitten living in the hood of our non-working car.  
We've adopted it, named it "Fraidy", and are trying to teach Eliana how to pick it up!

It is hard to tell from this picture, but Eliana wedged her index finger in the closet while we were watching Will.  
The first picture in this post may show her injury a bit better.  
It's hard to describe it all, but it wasn't very enjoyable for either of us!
Our Sunday school class activity was only the second time Eliana has been bowling. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor eliana and her finger. ouch. love the pics!

Rebekah Downs said...

Nice pictures!

Don't you hate it when your child gets hurt? It scares you half to death and breaks your heart at the same time. =( I hope she's doing better now.

Cute kitty! I love how Eliana is holding it in the first picture...too funny! =)

I love the sprinkler picture! You can almost feel her excitement and the thrill of the experience. =)