Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're Back!

Today I'm playing catch up with laundry and such, so there isn't much time for posting pictures today. However, I have one quick story from our trip.

Yesterday we were up pretty early to have breakfast and coffee with Greg and Sara, get a tour of where they work, visit the PCC bookstore, pack up the van, then head home. While we were in the bookstore, Eliana found the corner of toys and had fun carrying around a few things, particularly a large stuffed animal (cat). Right before we were getting ready to leave, Eliana proceeded to tell me, "We have buy that." Just her saying that was already humorous, but I made the fatal mistake and said, "Well, that cat is just too big and we will have to leave it here." Before I could say anything else, Eliana turned, headed toward the toy corner and said, "I go find smaller one." Guess you will be able to tell from the picture what happened after that! :o)

3 comments:

Rebekah Downs said...

That is hilarious! Kids are so smart! You can't pull anything over on them, especially as they get older. =)

That IS a very cute cat, and she has SO few stuffed animals. I don't see why you wouldn't want her to get it. LOL!!! =)

Julie said...

Haha. Funny story. Kids are smart for sure. Especially little girls. They know how to work their cuteness early on in life!

Anonymous said...

What a clever little girl!!!!