Thursday, July 31, 2008

Something Old, Something New

It has been almost twelve years since we have moved, so it brought back a lot of memories as we helped Greg and Sara move this past weekend. Independently, and unknown to each other, Greg and Sara were praying for a specific townhouse for their housing. God answered their prayers. Now they can walk to and from work and have more space for working on their art.

God granted us not only a safe trip, but also gave us a special time with family. Here are several pictures that depict the end of some things, the beginning of others, old memories, and new experiences.

2 comments:

The Two of Us said...

great pictures. I'm glad you are back. The nursery just wasn't the same without you!

Anonymous said...

Okay, James is so sweet to send the flowers . . . I loved all the pictures. . . their place looks nice and spacious. . . Eliana looked like she LOVED jumping in that pool . . . do you have a cat at your house b-c I think eliana just loves cats . . . and what memories!! Thanks for sharing.