One of our biggest problems is that we take SO many pictures that it becomes difficult to choose which ones to share. Therefore, we are enjoying having two blogs. The intent was to have one exclusively for photos (our Shutterfly site) and one for more of a journal. Well, this time around there were so many pictures we had to split them between the two blogs and there may be some duplication. But now that there are no big events or holidays, perhaps we can get back to more regular (non-photo) posts.
2 comments:
Our whole family have really watching the slideshow. Thanks for sharing with us. :)
Great Pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun with your family on the 4th and Eliana had fun finger painting.
You're better than me...I never let my kids get so far as to paint their faces with their finger paints. =) It was bad enough that I had to clean up hands and arms. I couldn't imagine having to give them a bath, too! Plus, I always covered the entire table with a "yard trash bag" that I cut open, and the kids would wear one of Jason's old t-shirts. I know...I have OCD...I just like to prevent "disasters" whenever possible. =)
Post a Comment