What a miracle she is! What a gift! As her birthday approaches, I find myself pondering, regretting, hoping, and praying. I don't look for the positives enough. I don't thank the Gift-Giver enough. I don't take time to show my love enough. I don't take time to talk with (not at) her enough. Sounds to me like I am in need of my own growth spurt - growing in grace and knowledge of my Lord, while in the process becoming the mother I should and desire to be.
First two "lost" teeth (They actually were pulled since
we found adult teeth growing in behind the baby teeth.)
Just learning to tie her shoes. This was last summer.
"Beware of Dog"
Eliana is really becoming an excellent reader.
Eliana's first day of school.
Our "not-so-little" girl.
In thinking about and writing this blog today, I ran across this picture.
It's perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment