
Our children are gifts, blessings, and rewards who were hand-picked for us by an omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent God. What a humbling and thankfulness-evoking thought. Of late I have really been thinking much about the quirks, similarities, and differences in these two.
I love...
- watching Eliana combine different foods or dip her food into just about anything that seems like a sauce.
- Eliana's ability to pop her wrist a certain way, which we discovered several years ago
- Landon's teeth coming in in a strange order.
I love their "quirks."
I love...
- being captured by their contagious smiles.
- walking outside into the sunlight and hearing them both have "sunshine sneezes."
- knowing that they both, as infants, crossed their feet while drinking from their bottle.
- seeing their interest in the outdoors.
- the fact that they both love fruit.
- that both adoptions were finalized within four months of their placement with us. We are celebrating Eliana's Adoption Day today ~ July 24.
I love their similarities.
I love...
- Eliana's brown eyes and Landon's blue eyes
- that Eliana's feet are like mine; Landon's are like James'
- Eliana's motherly ways and Landon's inquisitive ways.
- Eliana's adoption story and Landon's adoption story.
- their size differences.
I love their differences.
There are many more quirks, similarities, and differences, I'm sure with more yet to discover. But every day...
I love my children!
1 comment:
This is a great post! I really like how you pointed out the similarities, differences, quirks, etc. God makes each one so unique, isn't it just amazing!
Post a Comment