It may be another month before I get back to this blog, but in the meantime, know that I am busy with my family, my church, and pursuing a growing relationship with God. In my opinion, it shouldn't be any other way. :o)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
So Be It
I'll admit it. I take way too many photos. So what's new? I don't really journal, keep baby books, or scrapbook, so taking photographs is the main way for me to remember the things that happen in our family. Writing memorable things down on the calendar is about all I have time for these days and admittedly, I see how things change between child number one and child number two. (Though I never thought that could be.) :o) The calendar not being in an ideal location sounds like a good excuse, but it's not the main reason. Plain and simple, it's life, having fun, and staying busy that keeps me from writing everything down, blogging, staying organized, or getting to my ongoing list of things to do. So be it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AMEN!!!!
Post a Comment