For some reason, this week seemed to be filled with a variety of activities. At this stage in parenting, I am learning that if I plan ahead, Eliana can enjoy some "educational" and fun activities instead of having free play all of the time, and I can get some much needed housework done. We have had a productive, and fun week and I wanted to share some of the highlights.

Sorting and measuring beans


Enjoying a tea party

Stamping and painting paper

Eliana branched out from the paper as usual.

If you can't see your eyebrows, paint some on (I should.)!

Our favorite photo of the week.
Eliana with our neighbor's dog, Harley.
"Are you done with the camera?"
Sorry this is a bit long, but did you notice a sign of OCD?
3 comments:
Be afraid, be very afraid! =) She reminds me so much of Alyx, which makes sense, seeing as OCD is a first-born trait. Perfectionism is not a horrible thing, though. You most likely will not have to worry about her doing "sloppy" work as she gets older.
BTW, you're a great mommy, and Eliana is very blessed to have you. =)
Ok, so this is my favorite post. I think the last video is hysterical. She is her mommy's daughter. ;) But Rebekah is right, this is a good sign. She will do well later on. Oh, and I love the dog picture.
You are such a fun and great mom to do these things with Eliana. She seems like quite the perfecionist!! I love how she stamped all over her arms and face! That is a riot! And how cute her asking if you are done with the camera!! She seems like such a special girl. I look forward to meeting her in July!!
Post a Comment