For some reason, Eliana's hair seems to have a slow growth rate. Not once has Eliana's hair been cut (though we are tempted to do it), even for her first curl. We are just now getting to a stage where Eliana almost always has to have a headband, barrette, clip or other related item to keep her hair from falling in her face. So, I'm in for a big learning curve as I try to "doll her up" from time to time. Though now that her hair is getting longer, it's also a lot of fun to play with it and do some crazy things. We've also noticed that Eliana's personality often reflects the current hairstyle, which is very amusing. But like me, Eliana also likes just having her hair brushed. It's SO relaxing! (hint, hint, James!)

November 2007

December 2007

May 2008

October 2008

February 2009
(P.S. Sorry to those who may think this topic is a bit mundane or overkill!) :-)
4 comments:
Haha. The one with the wig is hysterical. And I love the tiny tiny ponytail in the beginning. What a beauty she is. I love her curly red hair. Oh, and how on earth did you get her to sit for curlers?!!
Oh, I don't find it mundane at all. With 3 girls, that's my life! =)
Eliana's hair is gorgeous! I hope she appreciates her curls more than I did when I was growing up. I love mine now and couldn't imagine it any other way, but I used to hate them.
The pictures are adorable...thanks for sharing! =)
Oh how sweet and precious - not mundane in least!! She is a doll!! I love her curls, she looked cute with those pig tails, what a girl to sit through the curlers, she has beautiful red hair!! She is adorable!
My redhead, Mallory, was bald for like three years. Seriously - she barely had fuzz covering her adorable head. FINALLY her hair started growing but not very fast. Right now, at age 6, her hair is an inch past her shoulders and we've only minorly trimmed it once (just to even it out a bit). My son (also redheaded) has hair that grows like a weed - so God has a sense of humor for sure. :)
Post a Comment