Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not Exactly Singing in the Rain, but Just as Fun!

Did it rain at your house yesterday?  Well, while we were being entertained by a fashion show last night, Eliana asked if she could go outside.  We hope you enjoy this as much as we did! 



P.S.  Thank you, King family, for all of the clothes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this video Mrs. S!!! What a fun activity for her! I saw on the side of your blog that you're reading Created To Be His Helpmmet. I've read this 3 times so far and get the Pearls' newsletter. What do you think so far?

Julie said...

How much fun was that! I wish I was 2 and could get away with that. I think I would look like a crazy woman if I did that. Samantha would have had a ball with "Anna". Thanks for sharing.

Rebekah Downs said...

Yeah, it's been raining every day for the last 2 months! At least it feels that way. =)

Playing in the rain is so much fun! I have lots of videos of my girls running around and getting all wet in the rain. They love it!

Although, I have to say, I don't think I've ever let them play outside in "church" dresses. =) I'm sure she enjoyed that!

Rottweiler Express said...

Not sure if you saw it or not, but there is a big truck in your driveway