Friday, June 27, 2008

Psalm 119:11

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."
 
We have been withholding this post because we were hoping for perfection.  However, after mulling it over a while we know that none of us are perfect, we realize that Eliana is an active two year old who is still learning how to sit still for longer periods of time, and we do not want to provoke her by continually asking her to recite verses in front of the camera.  Without the camera in front of her, Eliana does great.  We do not want her to have a negative association with reciting and learning Bible verses.  What we do hope is that this will bring a smile to your face and encourage you in some way.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT! You have no idea how much that video (and your most recent email) encouraged me. She's so precious. It's very clear that the Lord is already working in her heart. And whoever said children before 2 can't be trained?!

The Two of Us said...

I love it! Great job! I think it was perfect just the way it was.

Anonymous said...

Oh she did so great!! That is incredible. And I love that she is so active and energetic. She is so precious. And great job to you as parents for helping her to hide Gods Word in her heart while she is so young.

Rebekah Downs said...

Wow! Great job! She is adorable and did so well reciting her memory verses. Keep it up, and you'll be amazed at what she can accomplish at such a young age.

By the way...Watching that video brought back so many memories... =) Thank you for sharing!

Julie said...

We loved watching the video. YOu both have done a terrific job with her. As for Samantha, she threw a temper tantrum when the video was done b/c she wanted to watch more "Anna".