As part of my devotions today, I was reading the last two chapters of John. The first verse listed below made me think of several more verses that have come to my mind quite often, so I'll share all of them with you.
"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." (John 21:25)
"Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number:" (Job 5:9)
"Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number." (Job 9:10)
"...Know therefore that God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth." (Job 11:6)
"But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath. For he remembered that they were but flesh; a wind that passeth away, and cometh not again." (Psalm 78:38-39)
What a great and merciful God we serve!
No comments:
Post a Comment