Though I have no idea where to put it all, Teresa sent Eliana a box of stuffed animals that she used to own. This week we received a large box of baby dolls. Oh boy! We just couldn't resist sharing this photo.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Keeping in Touch
Possibly to the surprise of some, we still keep in touch with Eliana's birthmother. Our contact is typically through pictures, letters, and emails. During the first year we were sending a letter and pictures once a month (mutual decision), but we have decreased the frequency over time. We recently set up a blog just for Teresa to view at her leisure. Teresa also sends us letters, pictures, and even gifts from time to time. And a few weeks ago, God sovereignly allowed us to "bump into" each other in Brandon. Boy, was that a surprise, especially since she lives in Sun CIty. It had been two years since we had seen her so it was a bit awkward, yet good. So, before I get carried away about how thankful we are for the gift she gave us and get too mushy, I better get back to the point. (I'll save the mushy stuff for the adoption finalization day anniversary!)
Though I have no idea where to put it all, Teresa sent Eliana a box of stuffed animals that she used to own. This week we received a large box of baby dolls. Oh boy! We just couldn't resist sharing this photo.
Though I have no idea where to put it all, Teresa sent Eliana a box of stuffed animals that she used to own. This week we received a large box of baby dolls. Oh boy! We just couldn't resist sharing this photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, my goodness! That is so funny! It's like a "Where's Waldo?" picture. I'm sure she loved getting all the "new" toys. =)
Oh sweet! And how neat that you keep in touch with her birth mom! That is special!
Post a Comment