With the restrictions at Brandon Regional, we could not all be in the hospital room at once (understandable, of course), but Eliana could not visit at all. It was difficult to explain everything to her, but Eliana did pretty well waiting for her turn. Jessamy was able to go home last night and Eliana was finally able to see her new cousin in person...finally! These are some our favorite photos.
4 comments:
I love the picture of all the cousins together...that is so precious! They are going to have so much fun growing up together. They don't even know yet how blessed they are to have so many family members so close. I hope they grow to appreciate each other as they get older. =)
I assume that since Jessamy was able to go home that she is doing better? Jason told me about her on Sunday, and I've been praying for her.
Yay! I love these pictures. Eliana looks so cute when she is holding the baby.
Praise the Lord that Jessamy was able to go home and that all is well with the baby.
Thank you for your prayers and congratulatory wishes. Everyone is doing well, and I believe Rob had to return to work today. My brother, sister-in-law, and her parents will be arriving on Saturday and will be visiting for a week. So they will all get to see the new arrival!
We are blessed!
What precious pictures!! It was so nice to see all of you in photos - it has been so long!!
Post a Comment